Whether it’s residential or commercial, damage to your property due to vandalism is a possibility. Broken windows, graffiti and much more can happen at anytime. Don’t take matters into your own hands and end up stuck on the phone with insurance companies – let Michaelson & Messinger Insurance Specialists, LLC assist with handling your claim. A lot of things can go wrong when it comes to trying to submit a claim by yourself, but Michaelson & Messinger Insurance Specialists, LLC will make sure everything goes right.
As many people might not realize, the adjustment and repair process that follows after vandalism or any other insurance claim is difficult and stressful. This is largely due to having to make adjustments without the proper training or knowledge. Our clients regain their normal lives more quickly and easily than those who “do it alone.” We understand everyone’s need to concentrate on their families and professions without added financial worry or unfamiliar responsibilities.
Call 630-654-2600 for a free consultation, and to speak with an experienced insurance adjuster in Chicago about vandalism damage.
Dealing With Vandalism Damage
Michaelson & Messinger Insurance Specialists, LLC assists you by:
- Complete reconstruction from fire, water, storm damage, plumbing damage, vehicle into building damage, theft and vandalism
- Remediation from fire, water and smoke damage
- Remodeling projects such as kitchen, bathroom, flooring, painting, basement remodeling, roofing, patios and decks, etc.
- We handle all permitting and architectural requirements
- We handle all inspections by either the Village, Township, City or Mortgage Company
- All work to be performed is presented in writing in an item by item contract
- All work is covered under warranty
- Temporary Housing
- Property Preservation
What You Can Do To Get Started
Contact the Police as soon as possible, file a report and obtain a copy for your records. Help substantiate your claim by taking pictures or video of the damages. This can be compelling proof when filing your claim, especially if you happen to have any pictures or video taken prior to the incident as a reference. Even if you do not have before and after photograph/video to document your claim an experienced public adjuster who’s been there before can negotiate on your behalf to help you procure a settlement.